2809 Pinnacle Ct,
windermere, Fl, 34786
- Remarks: Grand estate living in one of Windermere’s most sought-after locations. Set behind the private gates of Lake Down Crest, this Mediterranean residence features its own private tennis/basketball court, 1.24 acres of land, detached air-conditioned entertainment cabana, massive screened pool and spa area with outdoor dining and living spaces, large circular drive, and cul-de-sac privacy. Boasting 4 bedrooms plus an office, travertine flooring downstairs and bamboo flooring upstairs, a kitchen built for entertaining, extensive crown molding, and a three-car garage plus workshop. The downstairs master wing features a separate sitting area that could be used as a second den, nursery, or reading retreat. The master bath includes double vanities, granite counters, a steam shower, and soaking tub. The massive heated pool and spa will be the focal point of outdoor living with cascading water features and an abundance of decorative features. Brick paver decking throughout. The private tennis court with lights and party gazebo are simply awesome. With just 31 home sites in this gated enclave, and easy access to downtown Orlando or the attractions, this is an opportunity unlike any other.
- Community Features: Gated Community
- MLS #: O5539783
- Price: $775,000
- Baths Total: 5
- Beds Total: 4
- Sq Ft Heated: 3906
- Sq Ft Total: 4916
- Lot Num: 20
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Property Type: Residential
- Subdivision: LAKE DOWN CREST
- Zip: 34786
- Interior Features: Blinds/Shades,Ceiling Fan(S),Crown Molding,Hot Tub/Spa,Volume Ceilings,Walk In Closet
- Baths Full: 3
- Baths Half: 2
- Fireplace YN: 1
- Floor Covering: Bamboo,Other
- Interior Layout: Eating Space In Kitchen,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Great Room,Master Be
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Closet Pantry,Island,Walk In Pantry
- Master Bath Features: Dual Sinks,Tub with Separate Shower Stall,Other Specify In Remarks
- Room Count: 9
- Exterior Features: Gazebo,Hot Tub/Spa,Irrigation System,Mature Landscaping,Outdoor Lights,Screen/Covered Enclosure,Tenn
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 3 Car Garage
- Garage Features: Attached,Covered Parking
- Heatingand Fuel: Central,Fuel – Electric
- Location: Cul-de-sac,Tennis Court View
- Lot Size Acres: 1
- Lot Size Sq Ft: 53981
- Pool: Private
- Property Description: Two Story
- Roof: Tile
- Total Acreage: One + to Two Acres
- Utilities: Electric,Sprinkler Well,Street Lights
- HOA Fee: 1275
- HOA Payment Schedule: Annual
- Monthly HOA Amount: 106
- Tax Year: 2016
- Taxes: 10579
- Year Built: 1994
- Zoning: R-CE
- Elementary School: Thornebrooke Elem
- Midde School: Gotha Middle
- High School: Olympia High
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
Homes for sale in WINDERMERE, FL
Are you looking for a new home in WINDERMERE? It is a great time to buy real estate in WINDERMERE and our site is a great place to begin your search.
You can check out WINDERMERE schools, WINDERMERE market statistics, the latest WINDERMERE listings and more.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or you are already familiar with the home buying process, you can be assured that you have the best tools and the perfect WINDERMERE Realtor® Real Estate Agent available to help with your WINDERMERE home search.