1209 Johns Cove Ln,
winter Garden, Fl, 34787
- Remarks: Seller Motivated bring your buyer make an offer!!!!! Exclusively located in a secluded gated community of only 70 homes, with easy access to all of Orlando and central Florida’s main roads, move in ready! ” A Cozy! Spanish Mediterranean Style Home” Spanish villa Style garage doors and tile roof make it very elegant with a large parking ramp. French doors with wrought iron welcome you home. Vaulted ceilings and rich hardwood flooring. Artist spacious kitchen features S/S appliances and custom made cabinets w / granite counter tops. The formal dining area overlooks the pool. Game room with private bathroom including its own shower perfect for a guest suite which overlooks the lake. A large patio with perimeter privacy wall and a large pool which can be used as a lap pool. In a private lake community, a boat ramp facing Johns chain of Lakes, perfect for fishing and practicing aquatic skiing in a lake of more than 2,400 acres. Featuring a brick patio with a fire wood pizza oven and a special barbecue to enjoy day or night. The location is ideal with easy access to Florida’s Turnpike to head in any direction.
- Community Features: Community Boat Ramp,Private Boat Ramp,Water Access
- MLS #: O5526868
- Price: $499,900
- Baths Total: 3
- Beds Total: 4
- Sq Ft Heated: 3324
- Sq Ft Total: 4234
- Lot Num: 10
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Property Type: Residential
- Subdivision: JOHNS COVE 43/104
- Zip: 34787
- Interior Features: Blinds/Shades,Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Ceiling Fan(S),Furnishing-Optional,Interior In-Law Apt,Skyli
- Baths Full: 3
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Other,Wood
- Interior Layout: Great Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Split Bedroom
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry
- Master Bath Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub,Dual Sinks,Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Room Count: 8
- Exterior Features: French Doors,Irrigation System,Mature Landscaping,Other,Outdoor Grill,Patio/Porch/Deck Screened,Slid
- Exterior Construction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 3 Car Garage
- Garage Features: Door Opener,Oversized
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- Location: Lot – Flag,Lot – Oversized,Sidewalk,Street Paved
- Lot Size Sq Ft: 12522
- Pool: Private
- Property Description: Two Story
- Roof: Tile
- Total Acreage: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Utilities: Cable Available,Canal/Lake For Irrigation,Other,Septic
- Water Access: Lake
- Water Access YN: 1
- Water View: Lake
- Water View YN: 1
- HOA Fee: 1100
- HOA Payment Schedule: Annual
- Monthly HOA Amount: 92
- Tax Year: 2016
- Taxes: 5426
- Year Built: 2004
- Zoning: R-1A
- Elementary School: Tildenville Elem
- Midde School: Lakeview Middle
- High School: West Orange High
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
Homes for sale in WINTER GARDEN, FL
Are you looking for a new home in WINTER GARDEN? It is a great time to buy real estate in WINTER GARDEN and our site is a great place to begin your search.
You can check out WINTER GARDEN schools, WINTER GARDEN market statistics, the latest WINTER GARDEN listings and more.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or you are already familiar with the home buying process, you can be assured that you have the best tools and the perfect WINTER GARDEN Realtor® Real Estate Agent available to help with your WINTER GARDEN home search.